Mad’s Crypto Corner #AMArathon with Anonverse Recap
Friday, 11th of March 2022, at 12 PM UTC, we just successfully hosted our 62nd #AMArathon with Anonverse, (which was been going on for ±103 minutes), and represented by:
Mr. Robinmanuk | CSO of Anonverse
Some of you might didn’t participate or on there for it, you can look back at how was our #AMArathon went FROM HERE to RIGHT HERE. We are up with the recap of our #AMArathon with Anonverse and we hope our audiences get a better understanding about Anonverse. Happy Reading!
🔹1st Segment: Project Introduction🔹
Can you introduce yourself and tell us the reason why you decided to become part of Anonverse? What makes you love this project in your opinion?
Anonymous Legion members have top-level IT development technology and experience, and have participated in many Internet attacks organized by Anonymous. You don’t need to know where we’re from, what our real names are, we’re from a dark place, you can call us Anonymous! Anonymous Legion members have very rich experience in animation design and game development, and have participated in the product development of internationally renowned game companies. Anonymous legion members graduated from well-known American universities and served as the chairman of several clubs.
What is Anonverse all about? What make it unique and different from most of cryptocurrency projects?
The project ecology integrates the multi-element decentralized autonomous application platform of AonverseDAO, anonymous privacy transfer, security audit, Play2Earn, Compete2Earn, Launchpad, and is a comprehensive application deployed on BSC platform. AnonverseDAO has received over $5.1 million in donations in its first Grants (the largest ever recorded by BSC). We are most talked about project on BSC according to CMC, with over 9,000,000 on watchlist!
Worth mentioning that our first round of 980 NFT mystery Boxes on Binance NFT sold in under 1’s second!
As an “all-in-one” project, can you introduce briefly about each product of yours? Can you tell us some distinguish points from each product?
- V.Cash is a fully decentralized non-custodial protocol allowing private transactions in the crypto-space. As a decentralized protocol, Anonverse smart contracts have been implemented within the Binance Smart Chain
blockchain which makes them immutable. They can neither be changed or tampered with. Therefore, nobody — including initial developers — can modify or shut them down. All governance and mining smart contracts are deployed by the community in a decentralized manner. As a non-custodial protocol, users keep custody of their cryptocurrencies while operating V.Cash. Indeed, at each deposit, they are provided with the private key enabling the access to the deposited funds, which gives users complete control over their assets.
- Crpto War.V provides players with a Metaverse-like gaming experience, where players can create their own digital identities, purchase public spaces to show themselves, and trade NFT cards on the NFT Bazaar. These experiences combine work, life, and gaming, with players participating in a Play-To-Earn DeFi economy and earning income in-game. At the same time, this provides a guarantee for the liquidity and continuity of the ANONVERSE ecological Token Economy System. Crypto War.V is a tower defense game where you take on the role of a cybersecurity expert in this cypherpunk interactive novel, fighting against hackers and other blockchain threats. Combine squad customization, base/tower building and simulation. Defend the blockchain! A decentralized gaming world where anyone can earn tokens through competitive or casual gaming. With the rise of the wave of digital collectibles based on blockchain technology, blockchain and gaming have proven to be a match made in heaven. While blockchain technology enables players to acquire digital goods that make games profitable, the gamification process creates an atmosphere conducive to learning and widespread adoption. Our diverse game development team perfectly blends the two game elements. The current gaming industry presents Crypto War.V with a unique opportunity to develop on mobile platforms, as putting power and earning potential in the hands of players in the booming tower defense gaming market will add a considerable amount to their gaming experience value, and their skills and talents pay handsome dividends.
- What is more attractive is the ecological construction of ANONVERSE with long-term vision and integrated thinking. ANONVERSE is committed to building the largest DAO platform in the crypto industry. The V.DAO community attracts global technology enthusiasts to join. You can create and display works in the ANONVERSE platform. Whether you are an application and game developer using traditional technology stacks such as Web SDK and Rust SDK, or any beginner who wants to learn to develop in Internet Computer, you can communicate with many technology enthusiasts in the community, and the high-quality resources gathered by the ANONVERSE platform will Power your projects and technologies. Here is more about V.DAO: The governance form of the V.DAO community not only breaks the current state ideology, but also creates a more diverse communication space for breaking technical barriers. You can have a go at the “Hackathon” competition held regularly by the ANONVERSE platform, or you can submit the code to be used to the community White Hat Organization for audit, and the V.DAO community will extract the ANONVERSE exchequer to reward and invest in the project with the highest votes. This move will be very attractive to many project parties, and the rigid demand of the project party for privacy transfer will naturally become an accurate user of V.CASH. At ANONVERSE you will be amazed by the vitality of the community.
- Other sectors in the ANONVERSE platform are essentially empowering the V.DAO community. Top technical talents in the community will be selected to create a richer ANONVERSE Metaverse space. You can work in V.Audit for bug bounty tasks, audit high-quality projects voted by the community, and audit imaginative products from other platforms. At the same time, you can also work in V.Launchpad and become a member of the project incubation team.
- Here is another important moving part of the Project: V. Launchpad. Multichain — One of the main differentiators of V.Launchpad is that it is not limited to a specific blockchain. Instead it can support projects from a broad number of networks, centralizing the highest quality projects from all chains onto one launchpad. The first launchpad by thought leaders. One of V.Launchpad’s unique value propositions is that it is built and supported by an exceptionally broad range of thought leaders, resulting in broader distributions, much better project exposure and more precise marketing.
– Distributed and fair: The V.Launchpad allocation distribution system ensures that the number of onboarded supporters and IDO participants is as large as possible and that the staking requirements are as low as possible. Allocation winners will be transparent for all to see.
– Forecast powered distributions: V.Launchpad introduces gain-only forecast mechanics which allow the community to predict the token price of a specific project 30 days after the launch.
– No listing cost : V.Launchpad will never charge a listing cost.
– Compliant with KYC regulations
– Decentralized listings: V.Launchpad aims to become fully decentralized, giving control of all launchpad mechanics to the community, thus ensuring continuous support and engagement.
How does the V.Launchpad work exactly?
While this system requires an anti-sybil attack mechanism to prevent syphoning rewards using bots and other automated mechanics, the required stake will be set to the bare minimum required to prevent attacks in order to allow as many participants as possible.
Why chosing anonymity as the Anonverse project theme? Is there any motivation behind it?
Basic roots of crypto and blockchain was anonymous transactions. In past decade central f*ing world influenced this space by its centralization and transparency. We are taking crypto to the anonymous space where it suppose to be and where prosperity and freedom exist. We are to declare war on Crypto. War on Central World. Since all cryptocurrency combinations are visible to the public, holders of a large number of cryptocurrencies are vulnerable to kidnapping, torture and extortion, which the Anonverse team believes is a very serious threat, and privacy protocols are essential to ensure their personal safety . Banks will not disclose your personal assets to anyone who asks, and we think the same should be true of cryptocurrencies. Debates over digital privacy limits are nothing new. Whenever a new encryption technology becomes available to retail users, it always explodes. “In the 1990s, the government claimed that people should never be given strong encryption, thinking it would help terrorism.” In the late 2000s, a similar fight was taking place over end-to-end encryption for messengers, and people were defending themselves the right to private correspondence. “Right now, in the 2010s and 2020s, encryption is the latest frontier. The Anonverse team’s ongoing efforts to protect people’s financial privacy are a continuation of the same story that started long ago.” The protocol is designed in a way, decentralized and autonomous much like a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol, meaning no one is in charge. No corporate office , the executive team or the CEO can take responsibility.
Anonverse will use $ANON as your currency in whole your ecosystem right? So can you share a bit about that? What will be the usecases of it throughout the Anonverse ecosystem? How we can grab some in the near future?
$ANON is the governance token we use to decentralize Anonymous into the DAO (V.DAO) ecosystem, working together to fund the next generation of public goods. V.DAO aims to be the best place to collectively build and finance our digital infrastructure. Together with our ecosystem partners, we want to help create the biggest and boldest open source experiments and go the extra mile. We are:
- Build a blockchain technology exchange community and focus on public products.
- Design and launch experiments
- Support and extend them
- Govern them together
So all of this will use $ANON as the currency that drive the whole ecosystem in Anonverse right?
Absolutely! To facilitate this, we are working with the community to build V.DAO — a decentralized organization building ships to the quadratic land: a better world of public goods and digital democracy. Token holders will help guide Anonymous’s direction as we move from a partially centralized Web2.5 platform to a fully decentralized protocol. Our first step is to hand over governance of anonymous funding to community administrators, but over time more and more decisions will be entirely in the hands of the community.
Can you share to us mate, where we can grab some of it , the $ANON in near future?
How is the roadmap from Anonverse? What kind of achived and targeted in the future milestones from it?
First about what has been achieved last year, I can share the route about the Anonverse project:
- Q3 2021
– Smart contract development
– Contract review
- Q4 2021
– Game details and strategy
– Partnership KOLS and VC onboarding
- Q1 2022
– TGE and IDO
– Alpha test release game development continues $ANON Staking/Agriculture
– NFT market launch
– Public release of the game
- Q2 2022
– Beta test launch tournament begins (1v1)
- Q3 2022
– Android mobile app launches exchange listing partnership
- Q4 2022
– iOS mobile app releases exchange listing partnership
- Q1 2023
– More game features
- Q2 2023
– On Steam
About Game Trailer go visit our official website: https://anonverse.space/#/
About partnerships: Coinmarketcap, Binance NFT, many YouTubers and influencers.
🔹2nd Segment: Questions from Twitter 🔹
Question 1 from @maxjajarr: As a #P2E game, what make CryptoWar.V better than other P2E games, and the game who inspired it Plants vs Zombies? To start playing it, what is the requirement? Which devices that will support the game?
Uh this one is good! In fact, now there are a lot of games in the market that you can play and earn but our game is different from the rest. Crypto war carries an idea that is very important in our modern society and in all crypto industry as a whole. We are fighting FUD, the main enemies of investors and crypto enthusiasts. Technically, this is a conveyer where enemies come out of one point and go to destination. An we must destroy them using our towers and earn tokens while they do this cycle. To play you need to have a Vpass in your wallet and several towers. The team recommends 6 towers of different levels and rarity. Towers can be upgraded. The game will be supported on our official website, you can use any devices connecting your wallet (PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone).
- Q3 2022: Andriod Mobile Apps Release Exchange Listing Partnerships
- Q4 2022: iOS Mobile Apps Release Exchange Listing Partnerships
- Q1 2023: More Game Features
- Q2 2023: Listing on Steam
Question 2 from @Fandyasgen: If we talk about transaction privacy service, we know Tornado Cash is the most known one kind of service. Why V.Cash is different and better from Tornado Cash? Why privacy seeking to choose V.Cash instead Tornado Cash?
I want to remind you of our idea: a completely autonomous decentralized organization and anonymity. Therefore, we have created many private functions: V.Cash and Anoncodec. Using these services of our portal, you can anonymously send transactions in any direction and not be afraid that someone can track the route. The same goes for Anoncodec: you can encrypt any message. In the world of crypto industry, we want to create the first truly private and anonymous process. Here is an example: Mr. A wants to secretly send a sum of money to Mr. B. Mr. A uses a wallet address to deposit a certain amount of money into v.cash, and he will get a withdrawal certificate. Mr. B can use the new wallet address at any time. Enter the withdrawal voucher on the v.cash interface to receive the money.
Question 3 from @Cryptogud_: The main objective of V.Cash is to provide privacy transactions to the users. However, this kind of products — or at least IMO — may receive red light from legal standard. So, what Anonverse can do to overcome this issue? If Anonverse has problems with legal institution, is it possible this service will be shotdown?
Now many investors are switching from centralized exchanges to autonomous and decentralized ones due to various restrictions such as account blocking and the inability to withdraw funds, the requirement of KYC and other personal data. Our team carefully develops and improves the functionality of V.Cash to ensure uninterrupted operation and circumvent all restrictions.There is no premise that the service will cease to work in the future as we have chosen the right tactics and adhere to it.
Question 4 from @Genduxss: Anonverses V.Launchpad is the first fully influencer-backed multiChain launchpad.That mean the decision for each project tobe listed on V.Launchpad decided by those influencers?How mechanism for project tobe listed on it? And what chains V.Launchpad will support in the first step?
First of all there won’t be centralized control: the influencers, investors and the team will decide which items to list and we will make these future decisions together.The mechanism for projects to launch will be quite simple: we will choose the most interesting and promising projects and run them on our platform after having previously considered all applications and collectively made a decision. Initially, we will support our core BSC network in the first phase. In the future, the team will add networks and expand, but it is too early to talk about it in the open.
Question 5 from @AnnyeongCeo: One of many product from #Anonverse is a security audit service. And to become auditor, you need to be trustable and credible on many people. Do you credible enough to do audits for other? How can you convince us that’s each of your audit are trusted?
The team consists of professionals in their business who have already created multi-projects in the crypto world. Team members have high qualifications and extensive experience. We have gained a reputation as one of the best players in the crypto world and are constantly working on our reputation.
The Anonverse ecosystem is envisaged to provide end-to-end security solutions for blockchains, decentralized applications, and other mission-critical software applications. Anonverse team will launch its own blockchain security solution in the future to provide the highest level of security protection for high-quality blockchain projects. What’s in the audit report? Our audit reports are custom, thorough, and transparent. The report will contain the details of any identified vulnerabilities and classify them by severity (Critical, Major, Medium, Low, and Informational), along with suggested remediation. With every successful audit, we’ll provide you with a listing on the Anonymous Security Leaderboard that is shared publicly with the entire crypto community. The Leaderboard contains the details of projects alongside their audit reports, as well as the community’s security sentiment of the project.
🔹3rd Segment: Questions from Telegram🔹
Question 1 from @cob_ba_ba: How does ANONVERSE ensure that player accounts are properly secured? And how will cheating be prevented in the game?
- Tamper: The first method is to use a modified or tampered client to load the game. This can be controlled by having a central authoritative server that acts as a referee between players during matches. The system can be bypassed in a number of ways, but detection is possible. We are working on ways to validate the game’s results and match three puzzles using various methods and algorithms. One of the most interesting solutions proposed was the introduction of an integration with Cartesi Machines. Recently, they released a proof-of-concept involving a poker game that involves simulating a player’s behavior from the client and replaying it in a Cartesi machine, or “Cartesi” validator, to determine cheating attempts. If Cartesi fits into our plan, as their product is still in the early stages, this may bring us closer to a solution to combat cheaters.
Question 2 from @olkkmk: Do you have AUDIT certificates? or are you working to AUDIT your project, to make it more secure and reliable?
All of our Smart Contracts had been audited by CertiK.
Question 3 from @ShamimAhmed8373: Do you have a white paper? If yes, please share it as a second token project. Do you have a pre-sale plan? Where can we join now? And what are the benefits of this white paper?
Question 4 from @hellosirh: Is this project only for elite investors? How about others who has small fund? Is it open to everyone?
Question 5 from @Lofi000: Can you list 1–3 killer features of this project that makes it ahead of its competitors.? What is the competitive advantage your project has that you feel most confident ABOUT?
Question 6 from @markes0452: Is your project a community only for English speaking an countries or for users not of other languages?
Our Official Telegram Group is English only. But, our discord is Multilanguage Global chat platform, incorporating groups with most known and used languages. Please follow only official links to join: https://discord.gg/YuHanzb7bS
Is there anything that you wanna share before we wrap up this session?
Absolutely! We announced war on Crypto but, for most people, war is always a tragedy and never a cause for celebration Anonverse participating in a especial fund to help people in war in Ukraine: https://no-war.io/
🔹Anonverse’s Social Links🔹